I graduated with a lot of educational debt. It was stressful. Now as a new dentist 6 years out of school, I am excited to help bring some guidance from financial experts who are addressing the challenges new dentists face.
This sit down with financial experts is the first of a series in our financial journey content. Let us know what you want to hear, where you need support. Dentistry has been the most rewarding career for me, and getting financial guidance early on can really make a difference.
Register now for “Plan Your Financial Journey: A Series for Dental Students & New Dentists.” Dentists can earn 1 hour free CE credit.
Join me on Tuesday, May 25 at 7 p.m. CT while I sit down with financial experts to address some of the concerns dental students and early career dentists face, including:
- How can I build a good credit rating to help me secure future loans or secure refinancing?
- I’ve got so much debt, how can I possibly think about loans for a practice or even a home?
- Which should I be doing first – paying off debt or saving for my future?
- How can I secure a personal financial advisor and what should I look for?
- What types of insurance do I really need and how do I assess my options?
Dr. Daniel Hall is a proud graduate of the James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina. After dental school, he completed a GPR residency that focused on surgical, endodontic, and implant dentistry. Private practice is Dr. Hall’s true passion in dentistry and in 2018 he purchased his own where continues to practice, Hall Family Dental in Williamston, South Carolina. Dr. Hall is married and they welcomed their new baby in 2020.